Archbishop Ryan High School, a Catholic, coeducational school, is committed to empowering students to become contributing members of our Church and society. In partnership with family and community, the faculty strives to teach as Jesus did by providing spiritual, social, and service opportunities for growth. Through a comprehensive academic curriculum, the faculty challenges students to become well-rounded, life-long learners.
We as a community believe:
1. Jesus' call to live the Gospel is the foundation of our school community.
2. A vibrant Christian faith is demonstrated to others through attitudes, actions, worship and service.
3. All students achieve their maximum potential in a school that recognizes, values, and accommodates their unique abilities and interests in academics as well as extracurricular activities.
4. Interaction with individuals of diverse backgrounds and cultures teaches acceptance of and appreciation for others.
5. Holistic education develops the person--spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, and physically.
6. Education is the responsibility shared by the family, the student, the school, the church, and the community.
7. Education fosters responsible citizenship, leadership, and social conscience.
8. Innovative, technologically-rich, as well as traditional instructional strategies, maximize the potential academic growth of each student.
A graduate of Archbishop Ryan High School will: