Conscious of the mission to the students and families of Philadelphia, its suburbs, and to the Church and the world, the staff of Archbishop Ryan High School aims:
- To proclaim the Gospel message by providing opportunities for worship.
- To integrate religious values in daily life by supporting an atmosphere of mutual caring.
- To offer a curriculum that stimulates and challenges students to the extent of their potential.
- To help students develop a true sense of their own and others' worth.
- To cultivate a sense of beauty through appreciation of the arts.
- To develop the social graces through a range of activities involving personal interaction.
- To foster attitudes of responsible citizenship - local, national, global.
- To promote knowledge and practices conducive to physical and emotional well being.
- To instill a respect for productive labor that benefits the individual and society.
- To provide a variety of guidance services - personal, college, career.
- To keep open lines of communication among students, parents, and faculty.