The Sister Frances Antoinette Engler Memorial Community Service Corp of Archbishop Ryan High School is a faculty-moderated, student-run service organization committed to meeting the needs of our community. CSC provides many opportunities for students to exercise their passion for togetherness while doing service for others. Through various programs, the CSC endeavors to meet the needs of the community in five overall areas: Service to Children, Service to the Poor and Disadvantaged, Service to People with Disabilities, Service to the Elderly, and Service to Peers.
Members of the CSC will come to understand that through their individual and group actions, they make a positive difference in the lives of others and make the world a better place in which to live. ARHS encourages innovative service initiatives that emphasize student leadership and community building. These activities are followed by structured time for processing and reflecting on the specific service experiences. Our students serve as positive role models to the entire ARHS community. CSC is open to new opportunities and new ideas on how to serve both the school and community at large.
Event Schedules, Meeting Days, Times and Locations will be announced in School and by E-Mail.
Some of our service opportunities include:
- Food Drives for People in Need
- Collecting and Distributing Clothes for the Homeless
- Providing Meals for the Hungry through Food Pantries
- Tutoring in neighboring Parish Elementary Schools
- Providing Holiday Cheer to Residents of Mary Immaculate and Saint John Neumann Nursing Homes
- Assisting the Disabled at Special Needs Masses and Social Events
- Peer Engagement Partnering with other Outreach Organizations