Experience a Day as an Archbishop Ryan Student
The goal of the Archbishop Ryan High School Shadow Program is to assist prospective students in making an informed decision concerning their enrollment at Archbishop Ryan. The Office of Admissions has put forth guidelines to ensure both the Shadow Program’s purpose and success.
- Students currently in the eighth grade, or students looking to transfer from another high school, are eligible for the Shadow program.
- The Office of Admissions respectfully requests at least a one week notice for a shadow appointment, using the form link below. Every effort will be made to honor reasonable requests within the confines of the Ryan school calendar and schedule.
- We will partner the guest student with a current Ryan student in the year the prospective student will enter - For example, 8th graders will Shadow with Freshmen. Selection is based on factors such as academic and extracurricular interests and the parish or neighborhood. Requests for a specific student will be considered, but final determination rests with the Office of Admissions.
- Shadow Days are conducted Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays on Full Schedule Days ("A" Schedule) - WE WILL CONDUCT SHADOW DAYS ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 8th - COLUMBUS DAY!
- Students and a parent must report to the President's office on the South Side entrance at 7:45am. Please park in the spaces out front designated for Shadow Visitors. The student can be picked up at 1:45 P.M. Students will receive the day's roster upon arrival.
- Lunch will be provided to all Shadow Day participants.
Thank you for your interest in Ryan’s Shadow Program. Every effort will be made to make this day informative for our guest student. Please direct your questions to:
Pam McPeak '78Director of Admissions215-637-1800, Extension 295