8th Grade Admissions Process
At Archbishop Ryan, we realize the decision to choose a high school is very important. Students arrive in their early teens, and leave as young adults. Those four short years make all the difference in their desire and ability to envision and fulfill their dreams.
As a proud co-educational institution, Archbishop Ryan High School strives to prepare their students for life after high school. We encourage you to visit our campus, meet our faculty and administration, and speak with our students. Archbishop Ryan is proud of our rich tradition of academic excellence and preparing our students for a successful future.
Below are the specific steps in the admission process for Archbishop Ryan High School. As always, if you have any questions please contact our Admissions Office - contact information below.
To make the most informed decision about your child's future, you should:
Acceptance to Archbishop Ryan is based on the following:
- Entrance / Placement test scores. For the test schedule, please CLICK HERE.
- Most recent grade school report card, including attendance and discipline records.
- Click Here to pay your registration fee.
- Completion of the Archbishop Ryan Class of 2023 Application or Registration Forms.
- If you are interested in attending Archbishop Ryan at this point, please fill out this Online Application. (If accepted, you will be emailed a form to complete the registration process.)
- If you have definitely decided to be part of the Archbishop Ryan for the Class of 2023... AWESOME! Please fill out this Complete Online Application / Registration.
- Final 7th grade report card.
- Most up-to-date 8th grade report card – this must be sent by the parent/guardian (it is not sent by the grade school).
- Most recent IEP, Psycho Educational Evaluation or 504 Plan in its entirety (if applicable).
- If your child currently receives any modified/accommodated curriculum, his current grade school must email a letter describing those modifications/accommodations in detail (if applicable).
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Archbishop Ryan High School Admissions Office for more information:
Pam McPeak '78
Director of Admissions
215.637.1800 Ext. 295