- The Bensalem Township Police Benevolent Association Scholarship Committee awards a college scholarship of up to $5,000.00 to a high school senior who resides in Bensalem. For more information and a copy of the application, please stop in the Guidance office.
- Bensalem Lions Club Scholarship is open to seniors who reside in Bensalem with verification of acceptance as a full time student at an institution of higher learning. GPA must be 3.0 or higher. Applications are available in the Guidance office
Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University Portfolio Review Day on Saturday, January 20, 2018.
Students will have the opportunity to share their work, have it reviewed, and receive feedback from the faculty. In addition, they seniors will have a chance to win a full-tuition scholarship to Jefferson!
Find out more information and register- CLICK HERE
If you have any questions, please call us at 215-951-2800 or 1-800-951-7287.
2018 Leadership Program
KPMG Leadership Program is offered to female high school seniors to participate in a three day workshop/retreat being held at Stanford University from July 15 - 17, 2018. The retreat will focus on leadership training, career development skills, and golf instruction
Eligibility requirements include:
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Plans to attend a four year college in Fall 2018
- Financial need statement
More information and the application is available in the Guidance office.
Seniors applying to Georgetown University:
The Connelly Foundation is pleased to announce the second year of a scholarship opportunity. Students who attend any Catholic High School are eligible to apply for the Connelly Foundation Scholarship at Georgetown University,which will provide $25,000in funding.
Eligible students need to complete the scholarship application which is available in the Guidance office.
Wilt Chamberlain Memorial Fund Scholarship application is now open! The foundation will award a minimum of 8 scholarships to area high school seniors planning to enroll in a four-year university, two-year community college or vocational school this coming Fall 2018.
This competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $5,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school; up to $2,500 per year to attend an accredited community college or vocational school.
- Mentoring support during and after the transition to post-high school schooling.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Plan to graduate from a Metropolitan Philadelphia area high school at the end of the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Plan to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institution beginning in Fall 2018.
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need.
For more information and to apply now, please visit www.wiltfund.org
It’s not too late! Many universities have rolling admission policies and continue to accept college applications. Please remember to come to the Guidance office to request your Transcripts.
Don’t forget to bring all acceptance letters and scholarship/grant information to the Guidance office. We keep a record of all acceptance and merit monies that you have earned. We want to recognize your accomplishments on the Guidance bulletin board across from Guidance. In addition, all scholarship information is listed in the graduation booklet.
The Charlotte Drummond Memorial Scholarship Foundation is awarding three $2,000 scholarships to sophomore/junior students who attend an archdiocesan school, exhibit exceptional school spirit and dedication, and demonstrate a financial need. The award money will be distributed for the 2018-2019 school year. Applications and guidelines are available in the Guidance office. The deadline for submission is March 1, 2018.
Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week (PFEW) is a one-of-a-kind summer program that offers in-coming high school juniors and seniors a unique and challenging opportunity to see what it is like to run their own business
Applications are available on the website: https://www.pfew.org.