Working Papers Available at Ryan!

Archbishop Ryan Students:  This form must be completed and signed by a parent.  The student may bring the signed document into Mrs. Fuller in the Guidance office to have their official work permit issued.  Archbishop Ryan students are NOT required to bring in proof of birth.  However, the student number must be written at the top of the page.
All others:  Anyone applying that is not a current Archbishop Ryan Student must bring the completed form signed by a parent, along with proof of birth (i.e. birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, drivers license, etc.)  WE CANNOT ACCEPT WALK-INS as our availability is subject to change.  Therefore, please make an appointment by emailing Mrs. Fuller at [email protected].
For Appointments and more information please email:
Mrs. Carissa Fuller
215-637-1800 ext. 6002
*Please note that the working permits are only valid for jobs within Pennsylvania.  If you need working papers for a shore job, you must contact that area's school district.

Attached Files