Catholic Student Tuition Rate plus School Fee for one student per year - $9,300
Non-Catholic Student Tuition Rate plus School Fee for one student per year - $9,550
For students planning to enter Archbishop Ryan High School for the 2019-2020 school year (Class of 2023), there are two additional fees: the Entrance / Placement Test fee of $40, and the School Registration Fee of $100.
Please see the PDF for a detailed explanation on what is covered in the School Fee, and additional fees based on student desired participation that are invoiced separately.
Archbishop Ryan High School does NOT require students / families to participate in mandatory fundraising activities. Sports and clubs may have fundraising activities for their members.
For more detailed information on tuition, tuition payment schedule, and tuition information from the Archdiocese Office of Catholic Education, please access the files below.
Financial Aid and Tuition Assistance Forms
The Office of Catholic Education has switched from Smart Aid to FACTS to process all applications for financial assistance. The application is available online at the link below. Families must re-apply each year for Financial Assistance.
Click here to apply to FACTS
If you have any questions about tuition and fees, please contact:
215-637-1800 Ext. 213
Delinquent Tuition Policy
According to Archdiocesan policy, if a student’s family is not current in its payment of tuition and fees, the following results:
- No student will be permitted to start a new school year with any outstanding balance from a previous year.
- Rosters for a new school year will not be released unless all tuition and fees for the previous school year have been paid.
- Families may not be more than 90 days in arrears on tuition payments at any time. Failure to cooperate may result in dismissal for non-payment of tuition.
- Seniors who have not fully met their financial obligations will not be able to participate in graduation ceremonies and will not be granted a diploma.
- Students may not attend a class dance (Senior Prom, Junior Dance, Sophomore Dance, and Freshman Dance) unless they are current in their tuition payments.
- Students may not purchase a class ring or participate in any ring functions.
- Transcripts may not be released for students who are not current in their payments.
- Final reports may not be released if there is an outstanding balance.