Archbishop Ryan High School Transfer Process
Archbishop Ryan High School welcomes qualified transfer students. All transferring students are encouraged to schedule a Shadow Visit Day to experience life at Archbishop Ryan.
The process for transferring is as follows:
1. The parents/guardians of the prospective transfer student must contact the Archbishop Ryan Admissions Director.
Pam McPeak '78Director of Admissions215-637-1800, Extension 281
2. The parents/guardians of the transferring student must complete and submit an application to Archbishop Ryan High School - along with the application fee of $100 - to the Admissions Director.
3. The following documents must be submitted with the application and fee:
- Release of Records form
- Statement from Smart Tuition (if transferring from another Archdiocesan School)
- A copy of the student's most recent report card, including attendance and discipline records
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher at the current school
- A one page essay from the student explaining why the student wants to attend Archbishop Ryan
4. Once all the documents are submitted, the student's application will be reviewed.
5. Qualified students will be scheduled for an interview with the Assistant Principal for Academic Affairs.
6. Upon acceptance, the student will receive a letter welcoming him/her to Archbishop Ryan High School.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Pam McPeak in the Admissions Office.