- Continue to apply to college and communicate with your counselor by turning in the Transcript Request Form and Naviance Request in a timely manner.
- Be aware of scholarship deadlines.
- May 1 is usually the reply date by which students must notify the colleges of their decision to attend.
- Inform the Guidance Office of college decisions as you receive them. Bring acceptance letters to the Guidance office.
- Inform the Guidance Office of any scholarships you have received. Bring scholarship award letters to the Guidance office.
** College admissions representatives visit Archbishop Ryan on a regular basis and are available outside of the cafeteria to answer questions from prospective students. Archbishop Ryan does not grant excused absences for students to attend college fairs or visit colleges during school hours.