We currently have an opening for a Part Time Vocal teacher who is highly qualified to teach our high school students. This position will be staffed with an educator who can provide excellent learning experiences in the study of Vocal Arts.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES OF VOCAL TEACHER:
- Prepare and deliver engaging and structured lectures to students
- Teach a Vocal course, utilizing curriculum designated by AOP High Schools
- Co-teach a Musical Theater course, working with our Theater Arts teacher
- Serve as Chorus Moderator, preparing students for concerts and school Masses
- Working with the School Minister on Liturgical music
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution – Transcripts must show a minimum of 12 credits in Vocal Arts/Music Education.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Applicants to be practicing Catholics as verified by the pastor of the parish in which they are registered.
Candidates interested in this teaching position should send their cover letter, resume, and transcripts to:
Joseph McFadden, Principal, Archbishop Ryan High School,
Please note AR Vocal Teacher in subject line. Interviews will be granted to the most qualified candidates. PA required clearances, Safe Environment Training and official transcripts will be required before employment can begin.