Archbishop Ryan High School Shadow Program
Experience a Day as an Archbishop Ryan Student
The goal of the Archbishop Ryan High School Shadow Program is to assist prospective students in making an informed decision concerning their enrollment at Archbishop Ryan.
The Office of Admissions takes seriously the Shadow Program and therefore has put forth guidelines to insure both the Shadow Program’s purpose and success.
1. Students currently in the eighth grade or that are looking to transfer from another high school are eligible for the program.
2. The Office of Admissions respectfully requests at least a one week notice for a shadow appointment. Every effort will be made to honor reasonable requests within the confines of the Ryan school calendar and schedule.
3. The Office of Admissions will partner the guest student with a current Ryan student in the year the prospective student will enter. Requests for a specific student will be considered, yet final determination rests with the Office of Admissions. Selection will be based on factors such as academic/extracurricular interests and/or the parish/neighborhood.
4. Shadow days are conducted Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays beginning at 7:45 A.M and concluding at 1:45 P.M. Students will receive a roster for the day upon arrival.
5. A lunch will be provided to all shadow participants.
Thank you for your interest in Ryan’s Shadow Program. Every effort will be made to make this day informative for our guest student.
Questions? Email - Admissions@ArchbishopRyan.com