YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE...
Something wonderful is about to happen. You are on a path to discovering Archbishop Ryan High School. From Academy Road, it may look like other high schools, but I assure when you walk through the door you will find something special, something worthwhile. It is a school that remains steadfast in its mission and Catholic identity with the strategic purpose of transforming students who enter our halls into the citizens and business leaders of tomorrow. The opportunities for community service, leadership, athletics and extra-curricular activities provide an experience that is second to none.
Archbishop Ryan High School faculty members and administrators are committed to academic excellence and challenge all students to their greatest potential. The administrative team, faculty and staff together with a principal whose dedication and commitment is unparalleled as the academic leader, strive for excellence for our students. Together we are committed to securing Ryan's position as a premier center of secondary education in Philadelphia. Know that at Archbishop Ryan, students experience a sense of community and receive an education that will serve as grounding for a life that is productive, rewarding, and socially responsible.
Mrs. Denise LePera
Archbishop Ryan 2016-17 Viewbook
To learn more about Archbishop Ryan, please review our Viewbook below.
Neumann Scholars Class of 2020
Archbishop Ryan is proud to announce they have 4 Neumann Scholarship winners registered for the AR Class of 2020.
Congratulations Lara Serna (St. Charles Borromeo), Ryan Elkins (St. Charles Borromeo), Madison Boyd (St. Katherine of Siena), and Abby Woods (Our Lady of Calvary). We are excited to see you in September!
DID YOU KNOW RYAN HAS...
- Over 95% of our graduates attend college
- Over 26 million dollars awarded in college scholarships for the class of 2016
- 11 AP Courses including Advanced Writing and Mathematics
- Only area high school with 9th Grade AP Course in World History
- Strong four year science program including AP classes and Forensic Science
- Bonaventure Program for Students with Diagnosed Learning Disabilities
- College Courses through Holy Family University Partnership
- 4 Year Programs in both Art and Instrumental Music
- Literacy Initiative for Excellence in Partnership with the University of Pennsylvania
- State of the art course in Digital Literacy
- Virtual Learning Course through Jesuit Virtual Learning Academy
- 40 Boys’ and Girls’ Sports Teams at the Freshman, Junior Varsity, Varsity, and Club Level
- 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Philadelphia Catholic League Girls’ Soccer Champions
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 Philadelphia Catholic League Girls’ Softball Champions
- 2016 District 12 Girls’ Swimming Champions
- 2016 Philadelphia Catholic League Boys’ Ice Hockey Champions
- 2013, 2014, 2016 Philadelphia Catholic League Cheerleading Champions
- Over 30 clubs ~ Something for every student!
- Winners of the past 22 out of 24 Philadelphia Catholic League Mathlete Championships
- Named the Performing Arts Center for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Partnership with the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the Art Futures Program
- 2014 and 2015 Dad Vail Regatta Poster Winners
- Winners of the 2016 Archdiocesan Art Show
ARCHBISHOP RYAN HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE...
With over 30 Clubs/Activities and 40 Sports teams, there is an opportunity for every Archbishop Ryan student to be involved once the school day comes to an end.
For a full list of the Clubs/Activities and Sports, please see the link below.